or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
Did you know that the mango is native to the Indian subcontinent and is the national fruit of India? We blended sweet mangos and delicious complementary spices to create this original and versatile mango chutney. Try it as a topping or add it to grilled fish or meat for a distinctive tropical taste experience.
- Stonewall Kitchen Mango Chutney, 354ml
- A must for the well-stocked pantry; Convenient and flavourful
- We blended sweet mango and delicious complementary spices
- Try it as a topping or add it to grilled fish or meat
- Made in the USA by the award winning Stonewall Kitchen brand of gourmet foods
Mangos, Pure Cane Sugar, Apples, Onions, Water, Raisins, Brown Sugar, Red Bell Peppers, Cider Vinegar, Lime Juice Mustard Seed, Spices, Curry Powder, Salt, Canola Oil, Ground Ancho Chile Pepper, Xanthan Gum (a natural thickener), Garlic Powder, Dried Red Bell Pepper Granules, Red Pepper Flakes.