Popped Balloon Insurance
Protect your purchase with our popped-balloon insurance!
For a nominal fee, we will replace balloons that have popped under the following conditions/terms:
- Popped-Balloon Insurance (PBI) to cover the entire balloon bouquet must be added to the purchase at the time of check out;
- PBI replacement coverage applies only to the specific balloon/s that have popped accidentally;
- This does not include balloons that have floated away or balloons that have been popped on purpose (such as gender reveal balloons);
- Broken pieces from popped balloon must be returned to our shop (67 Parry Street, Newcastle West) within 2 hours of pickup to qualify for replacement;
- This paperwork must be provided in order to process claim;
- Replacement balloon will be the exact same as original balloon; however, if Palm & Pine cannot replace identical balloon the customer will be able to select an alternative balloon (of same cost) or a refund of said broken balloon in lieu of original balloon.
Please talk to a staff member at time of purchase to take advantage of popped balloon insurance. Check out these other tips for ensuring your balloons make a special appearance at your event!