Only 3 left!
Balsamic Fig Dressing
The mellow tang of rich balsamic vinegar blends wonderfully with sweet, mysterious and delicious ripe figs for a perfectly robust dressing. Experiment and try it as a marinade for a fabulous meal or add it to a baby spinach salad garnished with poached pears, dried cranberries, blue cheese and toasted pecans. The possibilities are delicious.
Gold medal winner for outstanding salad dressing
- Stonewall Kitchen Balsamic Fig Dressin/g, 330ml
- Wonderful blend of rich balsamic vinegar and delicious ripe figs
- Great as marinades, dipping sauce and salad dressing
- Ideal for a perfectly robust dressing
- Made in the USA by the award winning Stonewall Kitchen brand of gourmet foods
Balsamic Vinegar (sulfur dioxide), Sugar, Water, Canola Oil, Fig Paste with Fig Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate, Salt, Dried Onion, Black Pepper, Vanilla Extract, Xanthan Gum.